ActForex, Inc. and ActForex.com are wholly committed to maintaining and protecting your privacy and any personal information you may share with us. We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties, regardless of whether you are a registered user or just a visitor to our site, without first obtaining your authorization to do so.
At times we may use the services of third party vendors, suppliers, or technical support firms and personnel, which must comply with our high standards of protecting your privacy. Additionally we emphasize to our employees the confidential nature of user information and the high level of importance we place on maintaining this confidentiality.
Whenever we collect personal information from you, we will always explain to you how we intend to use that information. For example we may use information in the following ways:
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information including, for example, to enable us to process, validate and verify you as a registered user.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate (non-personal) information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may automatically collect IP addresses and Web site usage information from you when you visit ActForex.com. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and registered users navigate our Web site, including the number and frequency of visitors and registered users to each Web page, and the length of their visits.
through from a marketing program. The cookie allows us to show you promotions or content specific to the marketing campaign or advertisement that you clicked on.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you may be stored in limited-access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information in specific circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that we must fulfill any legal and/or regulatory requirements, or to protect our rights to our intellectual property or other properties.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other web site, including sites to which we provide a link for informational or advertising purposes.
Copyright © 2007 ActForex, Inc. All Rights Reserved.